I wish to create a yoga retreat centre in Europe; a place of healing, growth and peace. There will also be a range of creative, educational and therapeutic programmes. All the participants will live sustainably and use the land responsibly.
The vision has a service ethos at its heart so that the benefits extend to the wider community.
- A holistic living and healing retreat centre – a whole person approach that also welcomes families and children
- A refuge and safe-haven. A place of learning how to live more consciously and in community
- A place of stillness that is conducive to meditation. And that inspires fun and play
- Activities to include yoga, pranayama, meditation, coaching, chanting/kirtan, dancing, cookery and crafts
- A way of living that is harmonious and in tune with the needs of humanity and the planet
- Enable people to re-discover their creativity, and for artists to practice their craft
- Open culture – not tied to any one philosophy, path or religion – informed by universal spiritual values.